Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just my Thought!


I sat down gazing into the sky wondering where the roof is… Lost in my thought on what exactly I really want to get out of life and wondering if my determination can really get me that far.
                I am young and vibrant and I really love dreaming big! It’s free to dream so I make use of anything and everything when I go into my thought and I wouldn’t mind staying there forever but reality will always get you snapped back to life! But aside dreaming, I hope most of what I desire come into reality for me.  Part of what I dream about apart from been rich and famous is having a good and understanding lady by my side, who cares, understand and knows what I feel inside. It may be hard to come by in this present generation of ladies but it is still a realistic dream!
                This is my first blog post and I am doing a little biography about myself, I work presently as a network and system analyst engineer. Engineering has been part of me from the very onset of my life because I remember trying to fix things I don’t know their functionality at a very tender age! I also love been in a relationship because you have that one special person you look up getting across to, that special  person who is ready to hear you talk and make you laugh! Who will always be there for you when no one really cares! I am missing that part of life right now but only time will fix that! So watch out for post on anything I find intriguing, interesting and rib cracking next time!
                So the real thing continues soooooon!
                P.S I LOVE Y’ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment